ヒトコトメモ

=WELCOME=

Second life / Sims / VIO HAZARD or Resident Evil etc...

2008/01/03

Butterfly's nightmare


"Curious Kitties"
Pretty Jinsei Full Outfit Set!
(Bracelet Left&Right, Shoulder ribbon Left&Right、Sleeve Left&Right, Stockings - Black, Hat - Black, Special Frilly Lolly Heel, Star Necklace - Black, Shirt layer, Under pants layer, prim skirt included!!)



CSR2007 winter のGift、Pretty Jinsei Full Outfit Set!です。


全体に蝶がちりばめられています。まるで縫い付けられてるみたい。

The butterfly is sprinkled in the whole. It seems to be sewn and to be stopped.
















ブーツにクラウンが2個付いているのですが、このSSでは.....
見えてないです.........エヘ> <;

※要調整!

Two crowns have actually placed to boots. But It is not possible to see with SS. Adjustment necessary.


本当に細かいところまで作り込まれているので、 とてもSSではあらわしきれません。。

Because this is made for a really detailed point, I cannot show all by SS.




一番のツボは帽子のもふもふっとしているところでっす。
あぁぁ〜かわぃぃよぅ

The favorite is light hair of the hat.
It is too lovely!!




はい、サクッとCurious Kittiesに目覚めてしまったようですね。(CSRの罠)
えぇ、早速迷ってるブツがあるんです....それはまた次回に....

I have come to like it at once. Trap of CSR!
I'm hesitating to buy new clothes, and also will introduce it next time.

0 件のコメント: