I played The Sims2 after a long time.
About the Sims2↓
【EA The SIMS Official Site】

新しい一家
A new family
彼女はMs.Bone。
Her name is Ms.Bone.

双子のアビー(金髪)とダリア(赤毛)
Twin Abbey (fair hair) and Dahlia(red hair)
名前はふぃーりんぐで。
I give a name as feeling.
Body shopで顔をいじりました。
I fiddle their faces with Body shop.
SLのように体や手足の長さ、太さいじるためには、こっちではTipだかチートだかが必要みたい。
In The Sims2, You need cheet or Tips if you make body fat and body length etc.
スキンのデフォルトなんかが野暮ったいですが、
その野暮ったさがリアルっぽくてなかなか落ち着く...と、いいたいトコだけど、ちょっと無理。
Skin's default is nocool. I want to say, "The ordinariness brings comfort for me." However, It's impossible for me.
PCの性能と、Mac版のSimsの追加データパックが充実していないこともあって、極力デフォルトで遊ぶ私のシムズ2(すぐ飽きるけど)。箱庭的な癒しです。
There is a problem that the performance of PC and the packing of additional data
of Sims of the Mac version have not been enhanced, too.
Because I play as much as possible by default (though I get tired soon).
It is healing like the miniature garden.
ダウンロードありがとうございます。
Thank you for DL !!!
XM Sims : Hair for children (Gold & Red)
Mod The Sims2 : Body of bone (female)
VAMP LIFE : Skin for children



0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿