ヒトコトメモ

=WELCOME=

Second life / Sims / VIO HAZARD or Resident Evil etc...

2008/05/05

Sound of raindrops

pose: "SLC" in TRILOGY
TRILOGY:Combeynot (209, 154, 602)

AOのアニメーション一新です。ふふふ。

I bought new Animations for AO X)

TRILOGYとかすきです。

I love TRILOGY.

雨の音が気持ち良くて、
広さがちょうどよくて。

→I feel good at sound of raindrops and enjoyed shopping small street.
So I stayed long time.
I wrote articles while hearing sound of raindrops. Nice time :)


ところで、妥協を許さない気持ちとか
なんつーか自分に厳しいところ?志が高い?それともはっきりしてる?っていうのかな??本人にとっては「こだわりたい気持ち」になるのかな、

そういうのかっこいいし、そういうの好きだし、こだわるって楽しいけど、反面ふと恐くなります。
それはedaが恐がりだからですが。

by the way, Intentions to which compromise is not permitted and....
Ummm...Part of strict to myself? The will is high? The will is clear? such a things?
"I want to stick to xxx."?
Such a things is COOL, and I love them. Thing to carry out intention is FUN. On the other hand, I think it to be scary. Because eda is wimp X(


例えば
夢中でやってる時はいいんだけど、
『ピンポン』っていう卓球映画あったじゃん(マンガ読んでない)、ほら、ペコ?あの主人公みたいに?
俺って卓球下手じゃん!みたいな
どうせダメじゃん!みたいな気配に襲われると辛いですね。
好きっていう魂の叫びだけで全部乗り越えていくのって、ほんと大変だよなァーって!

あと、価値観の違いっていうのも恐い。

非常にとりとめの無い話ですが、
明日から仕事なのが嫌っていう、現実逃避です.....


For instance,
When we do frantically is no problem but,
When we become negative feelings, we are painful. It is very serious that we all get it over only by calling out the soul of "I love it!".

Additionally,
The difference of sense of values is scared.

They don't have concreteness very much, though. "Work is unpleasant from tomorrow...."
This is escapism...



Tops: "PP." Femme Fatale (zebra)

あっ、フリッカーちょっと使いはじめています。
ブックマークの e.C.'s Photostream からどうぞ見に行ってやって下さい。

Oh, I started to use Flickr.
Go to Flickr from "e.C.'s Photostream" of Bookmark★

0 件のコメント: