ヒトコトメモ

=WELCOME=

Second life / Sims / VIO HAZARD or Resident Evil etc...

2008/04/01

DemoDemoDemo

我が県では例年に比べると、春にもかかわらず寒々しい日々が続いています。

リアルでは異動により、昨年とガラッと雇用形態が変わったので忙しくなります。
大変有り難いです。今の職種での、自分の将来的な希望が分かって来たので、良い方向に進んでいる気配です。

そこでブログ更新率はどうなるのか、モノ作りは果たして進むのか(進めたいんだけどね)

ってかんじ。

私のアバターは相変わらず着せ替え人形と化しております。
皮膚まで着せ替えてますが。

あぁ、Hybridから着せてみたいスキンがリリースされて、Demoも無いのに買ってしまいそう。

そういえば、demo無しで売っているスキンを買った事があるんですが、見事に失敗したことがあります。

4000L$捨てました、自分(ポスター『は』可愛く見えたのにな)
軽くギャンブル
どうせなら、好きなお店に寄付したいくらいだってバ

服とか目玉も、Demoが在って試着するようになったら面白くない?便利じゃない?そうでもないか。。
んでもそれって、クリエイターの手間が掛かりそだしね

そういうの詳しくは想像つかないけど、
納得して買ってもらいたい(着てみてがっかりなんて嫌だし)って気持ちはあるなぁ。
超絶小売り業になりそうな者としては、そんな妄想してまっする。

------------------

Cold every day continues in my prefecture though it is spring compared with the
ordinary year.

Because I reshuffled it in RL , the employment system is fairly changed.
I will become busy.
The thing is very welcome.

I feel that it advances toward a good direction because I understood my future hope by
the current occupational category.

Then,

How does the blog update rate become?
Can I really advance production?
(Such feelings)

My avatar turns into the dress-up doll as usual.
Though it dresses to the skin and it substitutes it. Though even the skins are exchanged lol

I want the latest "Hybrid"'s Skins now.
I seem to buy they for there is not Demo either.
Incidently, I failed completely when I bought skin without DEMO!
I threw away 4000L$. (The poster looked lovely. )

At that time, I was gambling.
Anyway, I wanted to contribute L$ to a favorite shop.

Do you think that Demos is also necessary on clothes and eyes?
In that case, Is it convenient?
Are not you interested? ....It is not so....

Creator's time is sure to hang in it.
About it,I cannot imagine it in detail.
But we(creators and consumers) should enjoy together.

1 件のコメント:

るよん さんのコメント...

リアル異動ですか〜〜〜
たいへんそうですね。と言うかきっと大変だね。
応援してますので、頑張りすぎない程度に頑張ってください。
うちの会社も何やら大変な事が起きそうで、むにゃむにゃって感じです。