ヒトコトメモ

=WELCOME=

Second life / Sims / VIO HAZARD or Resident Evil etc...

2008/04/26

徘徊/Wandering


Accessery:
"zhizheng" Evils-Serch-Scope

目玉がぼんやり光っているところが素敵です。
義眼ぽくて、機械且つ生々しくて素敵です。

Part of the eye has light like mist, and It's nice.
Like Artificial eye (Machine and raw eyes). They are lovely.



Hair: "Deviant Kitties" [White Tips BB] Uruha

ところで
もとどうり投稿エディタつかえるようになってた...
なんていうか.......別にいいんだケドさ....
原因を突き止める気のないeda。

By the way,
I came to was able to use the contribution editor as before.
How can I put it....That's OK....but...
Eda doesn't have a mind to ascertain the cause.
.
.
.

Vliss とShansuとうろうろ。

黒い方が Vliss (Default name)
紅い方が Shansu (Default name)
そのうちMatsuiとIchiroって名付けたい...ちなみに黒がMatsui。
二匹は友達...

フレンズがいなくてもさみしくないんだからっ

シムズ風に言うと、
社交ゲージが下がってもRLで補充できるから、別にもんだい無いんだからっ(;□;)

ウィンドライト標準装備?のおかげで光がいいかんじ。


I was wandering together with Vliss and Shansu.
Black dragon is Vliss (Default name).
Red dragon is Shansu (Default name).
I want to name them "Matsui" and "Ichiro" sooner or later.
Incidentally, Black one is Matsui ;)
They are my friends!
I don't feel lonely!! I don't tell a lie (;□;)!!!!

If I say in the Sims style,
Even if the social communion gauge falls, it is possible to replenish in the RL.
So It is unquestionable for me!

Light of SS is good thanks to wind light.

0 件のコメント: