ヒトコトメモ

=WELCOME=

Second life / Sims / VIO HAZARD or Resident Evil etc...

2008/12/06

RMB city

入ってすぐの所に、
ゲームセンターに置いてそうな、箱型の物がありました。手元にはキーボードが。
RMB Cityへの入り口がココに。

In the vicinity of the entrance, there was a thing of the box type that seemed
to exist in the game center.
There is a keyboard in hand.
The entrance to RMB City here.

急いでたんで、カップルの間から撮る。
結局RMB Cityへ入れず。(お邪魔虫にはなりたくないので)
ふだんSLinしてるし?

赤レンガ倉庫1号館は映像作品でまとめられていたのですが、
トリエンナーレも全体的に映像の割合も多かったんですが、
うーんココ、ほとんどスルーした。

Because I had been hurrying up, the photograph was taken between
couples.
After all, I can't put in RMB City. (I couldn't obstruct them.)
I usually enter The Second Life?

The first pavilion of red brick warehouse had been brought together with the work of the videos.
As for this triennale, there were overall a lot of ratios of the videos.
Ummmm....well, I almost through here.



会場から会場へ移動するんだけど、あまりの寒さに耳当てを買う(ワールドポーターズで)。
地元にある埋め立て地とかわらない、海の近くってどこも同じだ!
都会とかもう関係ないんだ!
私は耳当てがないときっと耳が痛くて動けなかったでしょう(弱)

I bought the ear application though moved from the pavillion to the pavillion because it was too cold (In world Porters). World Porters is shopping center.
This cold is the same as the reclaimed ground in local.
It is also the same where near the sea.
I would be ear pain if there was no year application.

0 件のコメント: