ヒトコトメモ

=WELCOME=

Second life / Sims / VIO HAZARD or Resident Evil etc...

2008/12/01

Daaaaaaa

エンジンオイル:走行5000km毎に交換
オイルエレメント:走行1万km毎に交換


昨日

ハンバーガー食べました
あごがひらくよろこび...チョーかみしめたゼ

今日
財布を忘れて、駐車場の人に200円たてかえてもらいました
ゴメン。ぜったいちゃんとかえす。


今日
はじめてオイルとエレメン...?なんとかオイルの交換にゆきました。
そんでウォッシャー液を入れるところを教えてもらいました。
メンドクさかっ...あっあぶない危ない。
ネガティヴ発言 絶賛禁止中。


先月
「ゲームする人ってネクラぽい」と言った人に対して、
「ていうかネクラで良ーよ、ありのままの自分、受け止めよう?」と答えました。
   

今日
ストッキングを頭に被る遊びに誘われた、しかしお断りしました。
素敵なジョーク、ありがとう。

--------------------------------------------

Engine oil: Exchange of running 5000km
Oil element: Exchange of running 10,000km


Yesterday : i ate hamburger. I relished thing that mandible opens pleasures.

Today : I forget my purse.
The woman in the parking put up for me 200 yen. Sorry, I repay it without fail.

Today : I went to the oil change for the first time.
I learnt the putting mouth of the washer fluid.

It was troublesome....Oops! Negativ remark is prohibiting!

Last month: that person said, "The person who plays a game is
gloomy Gus."
i answered, "
gloomy is OK. Let's catch me of the truth."

Today : I was invited Play that wears stockings to head and I refused.
Thank you for a wonderful joke XD

0 件のコメント: