ヒトコトメモ

=WELCOME=

Second life / Sims / VIO HAZARD or Resident Evil etc...

2008/09/25

withdom teeth 0925

こんにちは、江田 浩二です。

親知らずをようやく抜く事にしました。

全身麻酔で4本一気に。
10月後半にちょっと入院するよていです。

「よくあることですよ」というお話でしたが僕のまわりは皆ふつーに抜いてるからなんだか信じられません。
でも少しホッとしました。
開業医の所で抜こうと考えていた自分にゾッとしました。ここじゃ無理だろ!みたいな!

CTを 初めて撮って 来たんだよ

いろんな角度から見えてすごいんだよ
見せてもらったらやっぱり、顎の変なとこから生えてるし(歯茎とかじゃなく、顎のホネから)

うっわ
うーわー

神経にひっかかってるし(不運)
なんかチクノウを避けるための問題もあるし(これも不運)
(お医者さまの解説より)

年齢を重ねるとともにホネとの癒着がすすんだり
女性の場合妊娠中に炎症を起こしたりするので、はやいうちに抜歯する方がいいとかなんとか
痛くならないとなかなか抜く気にはなれませんが、みなさんもお気をつけください。

リンパ腺が腫れたりすると、結構あやしいかもよ
他の病気と時期がかぶってたりすると、またまぎらわしーよ

あと そういえば今年僕は(カズコさん的に)小殺界でした。

それではまた。


(エダ コージ→ eda Coage)
---------------------------------------------------------------------
I decided to pulling out the wisdom tooth at last.
Four is pulled out at a dash by general anesthesia.

I plan to be hospitalized in the latter half of October.

Though doctor said, "It is often"...
I experienced CT for the first time.
Ct can see according to various angles. great!
Teeth have grown from the bone of the mandible.

It hits the nerve. (misfortune) and
There is a accumulation of pus,too. (misfortune)
(From the doctor's explanation. )

The age is piled up, and adhesion with the bone proceeds to teeth.
You seem should extract a tooth during earliness because it might be angry for the woman during pregnancy.
Though we don't become a nature pulled out if they doesn't become painful.
Everybody also must take care.

The lymph gland is swollen.
Other sickness and time put it on.
It is very confusing.

Then, again.

0 件のコメント: