ヒトコトメモ

=WELCOME=

Second life / Sims / VIO HAZARD or Resident Evil etc...

2008/09/13

Michael Ende

信号が青になるまで、薄目で寝ます。
低血圧通勤です。

そんな最中に思い出した話。

I sleep through half-closed eyes in my car until the signal becomes blue.
It is commuting of low blood pressure.
Story recalled at the time of so.


優秀な天使が試練を受ける事になった
その試練は、成功すれば素晴らしい未来が待ってるんけど
失敗すれば、自分だけでなく、家族も恋人もとても不幸になる
悩んだ末、その天使は試練を受けることに決める。

An excellent angel will receive the trial.
Not only I but also the family and the lover become very unhappy if
failing though the wonderful future waits for the trial if succeeding.
The angel decides to receiving the trial.


その試練っていうのは、大きな網を引きずって街を歩くことだった気がする。

The trial was to drag a big net and to have walked in the town.


天使は街でたくさんの不幸な人に出会って
彼は、不幸な人の気持ちが少しでも軽くしなればと思って、網に、赤ん坊とか 不幸なもの いらないものを引き受けるんだけど

そのうち重くて引きずる事も大変になって
でもそうすることが試練だと思ったんだけど

結局そうするのはダメなことで 
試練は失敗に終わって、
彼の父親と恋人はどこかへ連れていかれたっていう話。

The angel meets a lot of unhappy people in the town.
He undertakes the baby the unhappy one and the unnecessary one his net.
The net gradually becomes heavy.
However, he thought that doing so was a trial.

He made a mistake.
The trial fell through, and his father and lover were taken somewhere.


たぶんミヒャエル・エンデの『鏡の中の鏡』に収録されてるうちの短編の一部。

よんだとき、どうして試練に失敗したのかワケわかんなくて 天使がかわいそうだと思ったけど
むしろ つまんねーなんておもったケド(エンデさんごめんなさい)

A part of short story of collection to Michael Ende's 'Mirror in mirror' maybe.
Because I did not understand why to have failed in the trial when reading, I thought that
the angel was poor.
It was trivial. (I'm sorry for Ende)


背負えばそれで相手が不幸から救われるなんて そんな単純じゃないって
同情に流されてつぶれてしまうこともあるって
きっと そういうことが言いたかったんだって(本当のとこ わからないんだケド)

It is not simple that the other party is saved from unhappiness if you only takes on a burden.
It is likely to be thrown into sympathy and to collapse.
Surely, He wanted to say this. (maybe :p)

0 件のコメント: