お気に入りの音楽コーカンしてます。
Recentry,person that play together with me
his interest of music is close mine.
we exchage our favorite music.
"Takagi Masakatsu / AIR'S NOTE"ピアノ系 Piano
One By One By One
- ひとつずつひとつずつっていうイミ。
Any
- 歌詞が超絶シンプル
lyrics is ultra simple.
"Aphex Twin / Come to Daddy"ちょっと怖い不思議なかんじ
アルバムのジャケットのイメージぴったりだよー私はそう思う
AIR'S NOTEに比べると聞き難い、Selected Ambient Works 85-92よりおもしろい
あとは 病 み そ う に なー るー
車の運転中は気が散ーるー
-------------------------------------------
scaring album
Album's jacket fits the image of their sounds. I think so.
It's difficult to listen to music for me conpared to AIR'S NOTE
but this is interesting as compared with Selected Ambient Works 85-92.
And this album give me confusion in my mind.
get distracted by it during car travel.
"Aphex Twin / Selected Ambient Works 85-92"Come to Daddyに比べると聞きやすいよーな
Works85-92のだからか古い感じがするかな うん、わからん
ジャケットのロゴ?かわいーかっこいー
「入」に見える
Green Calx - 渋なごむ ぎゅぅううー ぎゅぎゅっ
We are the music Makers - 渋かわいい
...ってコレぜったい分かりにくい感想だとおもう。
もっと聞き込んでいくとわかってくるかもしれないね。
-------------------------------------------
easy to listen for me by comparison Come to Daddy.
Because it is Works85-92, feel old? yeah I don't know.
The logo mark is cute & cool
looks like "入"←Japanese character
Green Calx - packed sound
We are the music Makers - cute & acerbic?
Ummmm...This is irrational coment with my self ;P
Image By Albumart [http://albumart.org/]
"CARDZ & ENA / DEADSTOCK"私はやっぱ CARDZ & ENA がしっくりくるかなっ 好みです
こんなふうに音楽を好きになったのは 実は初めてだったりするのです。
初アルバム、8/16にリリースされてたという。
ブログで告知されてたというのに忘れてたっていう。
しかも iTunesで買えるようになってるよっ!
しかも アマゾンでも買えるようになってるーorz!
在庫残り2こ。
ヤッター(> <)うれしーよー かっこいいょーー 買いですとも、もちろん(キラリ) Beatport 及び iTunesもしくはMy Spaceで試聴しましょう。イチオシ。 -------------------------------------------
CARDZ & ENA is most confortable for me. I love it.
Loveing music this way is first time for me.
First album released on August 16th! I forgot it!
and that it came to be able to buy CARDZ & ENA with iTunes.
Moreover, it came to be able to buy it with Amazon! The stock was two remainder in Amazon(JPN).
Oh goody! I will get it.
Let's trial listening Beatport, iTunes and My Space!
Image by IAI Recoedings - My Space



0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿