ヒトコトメモ

=WELCOME=

Second life / Sims / VIO HAZARD or Resident Evil etc...

2008/11/26

I'm home :)

Hi,everyone. I'm home :)
The travel on the fourth three night stay walked single-mindedly.
Of course, I am muscular pain.
(The exhibition district is wide-ranging. )

I was my pace and easy as for travel.
I will write the travel of art, and wait for it patiently, please.

----------------------------------------------
今日、ヨコハマからもどったよ。
三泊四日の旅は とにかく 歩いて 歩いて 歩いて さらに歩いて 筋肉痛(だって会場広いし)

なんかじぶんらしく楽しめた旅でした。ホッ
その旅模様なんか織り交ぜつつじわっと記事を書くので、気長に待っててくれるとうれしいです。

4 件のコメント:

Unknown さんのコメント...

konichiwa! ogenkidesuka__
kawaii desu!
hiiy! i found your blog by chance and felt so inspired by your beauty,,
arigatou gozaimasu!

Unknown さんのコメント...

is your identity virtual... your nest inspired me so much, i feel a very deep beauty here!

Emim さんのコメント...

Konichiwa!
Nice to meet you!
I'm glad to get your comments!
and I'm glad with the chance to get acquainted with you :)
Thank you for finding me XD

Emim さんのコメント...

you and your style and your pictures ....are cuuuute!
i love your nest:З