ヒトコトメモ

=WELCOME=

Second life / Sims / VIO HAZARD or Resident Evil etc...

2008/11/30

Paul Chan - 02 -







1stから7stまでみるともっとわかるかもだよね
6stだけみると穏やかなかんじだけど、1stは破滅的

6thは窓なのか十字架なのか

「人間のもつ暴力や欲望、あるいはトラウマといったものが表現されている。」

あ 1st(一番したの動画)は爆発っぽい

「作品には政治的、哲学的思考が色濃く反映されており、その根底には、文学や哲学、政治、またはギリシャ神話や聖書に対するチャンの幅広い興味と知識がある。」p.032より

....うん まぁよくわかんないんだケド。それらが彼の作品の下敷きになってるわけだね
すごく複雑なかんじだよね

政治とかよくわからないけど、綺麗だと思う。


私的作品の楽しみ方の項目
1. 好きか嫌いか
2. 綺麗か汚いか
3. 面白いか(笑えるか)
4. テーマに興味があるか
5. 作品を単純に楽しむのか
6. 作品を理解しようとするのか
7. メンドクサいからスルー(完璧に諦める)
8. 勉強する
9. とりあえず覚える→分からないままほっとく(そのうちわかるかも)

-----------------------------
We seem to have to see everything from 1st to 7st.
Though it is calm when only 6st is seen

1st is ruined. Is 6th a window or is it a cross?
", he employs a new visual language of his own to express human violence, desire, or trauma."

oh, 1st (it's third animation) is ...like a shock of an explosion!

"Political and philosophical ideas are strongly reflected in his work. His extensive interest and knowledge of literature, philosophy, politics, Greek mythology, and the Bible from the basics of such work." ( from YOKOHAMA TRIENNALE 2008 GUID BOOK p.32)

Yes
...I doesn't understand well.
but They are in the groundwork of his work. It is complex.
I thought that his work was beautiful though politics was an unexplored field
for me.

[How to enjoy work]

1. Do you like or hate it?
2. Is it beautiful or dirty?
3. Are you interested (Can you laugh?)?
4. Are you interested in the theme or consept?
5. simply enjoy the work.
6. try to understand the work.
7. perfectly give it up.
8. I study.
9. Remembered →(I might understand sooner or later. )

0 件のコメント: