Hello!Creators Stamp Rally Summer 2008 Started,
When I teleported my favorite shop, it removed.
And a lot of new clothes were released.
Oh,no,That happens all the time in Second life.
"Random" - Flannel Hoodie (Green/Grey)
Jacket layer - 2Type
"Random" - Brand Jeans 101 (Brown)
underpants layer and pants layer included
普通っぽさに癒されます。やさしい色合い>< 見えにくいですが、スキニージーンズ一押しです。 I am healed by Casual wear. gentle coler :) have difficulty seeing SS, I highly recommended a skiny jeans.

"Random" - Nylon Jacket (White)
"Random" - Male Shorts (Tan)
地味に着こなしています。
My Avator is rocking somberly... Don't too quietly and Don't too cool, at all middle of the road is difficult for me.

"Random" - Party Vest (white)
Jacket layer - 2types
子どもで着せ替えして楽しんでる親のような心境。
Now, my mind-set is parents enjoyed children's dress-up.

"BAZAAR" - Modern Furniture and Me, Pearl (167, 240, 22)
"BAZAAR"- Black Shirt w/tie
jacket, shirt & underpants layer included. cuff is prims
"BAZAAR"- Always Sharp [pinstripes]

きれいなピンストライプ。
ネクタイが曲がってるけ
This is a beautiful pinstripes.
tie is bended by pose.



0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿